Training Registration Terms & Conditions
After submitting a training registration form on the DATOs website, the submitter (from now on referred to as ‘partner) will:
- Receive an email from DATOS.
- Be asked to submit travel details (date, time and place of arrival and depart), when training dates are confirmed
- Receive a final confirmation email, when all personal and travel details are sent to DATOS.
By filling in the training registration form on the DATOS website the partner agrees to the following conditions:
- To be able to register for and attend a training, partner’s company should have an DATOS Certified Partner agreement.
- The training is for DATOS Certified Partners only.
- A training registration is final, after the partner has received a final confirmation email from DATOS.
- Cancellation of a (confirmed) training registration must be done in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation of a (confirmed) training registration must be done at least two weeks (14 days) prior to the start of this training.
- If cancellation of DATOS training is done later than two weeks (14 days) prior to the start of the training, costs of the course itself will still be invoiced to the partner.
- DATOS reserves the right to cancel a training at all times and is not liable for any travel, booking and/or other costs made by any attendee of the training.