Integrated Automation Platform
Datos Solution Builder software is for Enterprise-Class projects as large corporates looking for interconnectivity of building systems that either has multiple BMS providers enabling a unified user interface or where no BMS is already deployed. Leveraging DSB ensures IoT future-proofing by enabling you to take advantage of future DSLinks and DSB development.
DGLux5 for DSA harnesses the DSA framework of DSBrokers and DSLinks to connect to most popular building automation protocols and systems as well as external services. This allows anyone to bring real-time and historical data into DGLux5, rationalize and visualize it. It enables access to all your data sources in a single, unified workspace. Information can be derived from numerous sources including sensors & devices, databases and social media platforms using the open-source Distributed Services Architecture (DSA) framework. DSLinks are readily available for most common building protocols (such as BACnet, Modbus, OPC, SNMP) and can integrate with a number of other systems, databases and web services. New DSLinks can also be created as part of the open-source IoT-DSA project. (See iot-dsa.org for more information.)
• Open and connect to protocols, databases, applications, services.
• Create a unique customized building system by aggregating & normalizing data
• Disparate data sources and assets can be displayed together in a singular, visual dashboard
• Full visibility into building performance and operations
• Multi-protocol / vendor support. Multiple BMS providers enabling a unified user interface or where no BMS is already deployed.
• Leveraging DSA with DGLux5 ensures IoT future-proofing by enabling you to take advantage of future DSLinks and DSA development