BACnet gateways provide a cost-effective interface to Building Management Systems (BMS). The DNode enables OEMs to compete in a broader market by meeting specifications for BMS connectivity. Integrated Cloud support further enhances the DNode’s value by enabling remote monitoring, control and data visualization. The only protocol gateway with a small cost cloud inter-face, the DNode dramatically improves time to market and remote site support for OEM field devices.
- One DNode connects multiple Serial and Ethernet devices to field protocol networks (BACnet MS/TP, BACnet/IP, Metasys N2, SNMP, XML over HTTP, EtherNet/IP, DNP 3.0 and many others).
- Supports up to 10,000 device points.
- Can support OEM proprietary protocols to building management systems.
- The optional embedded BACnet Explorer allows reps and OEMs to quickly validate that their product is working on BACnet MS/TP and/or BACnet/IP without needing a BMS Integrator on site.
- On-board diagnostics allow easy troubleshooting for both serial and Ethernet communications.