- Power – 2 Processors, main processor increased to 1.2 Ghz Quad Core
- Memory/Storage – 8GB EMMC on board and massive history storage
- Supports BACnet, TCOM, Modbus, Haystack and web services
- Built-in VPN client & server (in development)
- Programmable gain amplifiers for all UI channels for higher precision at lower range.
- Nginx Web Server Engine with latest features
The BM-CS-32P is a high performance server class controller with a 1.2 Ghz quad core processor, 512 MB RAM and 8GB flash memory. Its software capabilities are very powerful with HTML5 graphics and multifunctional adapter widgets. The built-in VPN client and server makes your connectivity safe and unique for BMS controllers.
And of course, the BM-CS-32P has and can do everything you expect from an DATOS controller: it’s freely and live programmable via Programming Tools (PT), it supports protocols and services such as BACnet, Modbus, Sox, Haystack and TCOM and it has a built-in HTML5 web server.
- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core ARM A7 main processor
- 48 Mhz ARM Cortex-M0 processor for the I/O
- 512MB Gbyte RAM
- 8GB NAND Flash
- SD card holder
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1 x Mini USB
- 2 x RS485
- Real Time Clock
- SuperCap Apps Safety Backup
- 24V AC/DC Power
- 16 x UI
- 8 x DO/LED for Status
- 8 x UO (200mA sink for Switching Relays)
- Remote Flash Upgrades